- This event has passed.
May 7, 2017 - May 10, 2017
Battcon is a high-energy mix of industry specific presentations, panels, seminars and
workshops, plus a trade show. More than 600 storage battery users meet at Battcon for three days of professional development and networking focused on the design, selection, application and maintenance of stationary battery systems.
It’s a forum where those in the data center, nuclear, telecom and utility industries can learn from and network with industry experts.
The Battcon Trade Show is the ideal opportunity to network, see product demos, and learn of the latest technologies and services for the stationary battery industry. Exclusive exhibit hours give attendees one-on-one access to industry leading vendors.
Benefits of Attending
- Experience industry-specific education and networking.
- Visit the vendors you’ve been wanting to see.
- Attend an optional battery seminar to learn of the latest advancements.
- Listen to presentations and panel discussions given by the leading authorities in the field.
- Participate in breakout workshops specifically geared for industry segments.
- Visit the trade show, meet the vendors and see new technologies.
- Ask questions and get answers.