CTI Symposium Berlin
December 4 - December 7
Home Of The World´s International Transmission & Drive Community
The International CTI Symposium and its flanking specialist exhibition is THE international industry event in Europe for people seeking latest information on developments in automotive transmissions and drives for passenger cars and commercial vehicles!
HERE you meet the experts from Europe, America and Asia!
- Extensive OEM reports
- Delegates from 28 countries
- Most international* industry meeting in Europe
(* over 33% participants from non-German speaking countries)
- 2,500 participants + 230 exhibitors in USA, China & Europe in 2016
The overarching theme could hardly be more topical. With a new era of electrified and connected mobility fast approaching, the automotive industry faces unique challenges. ¬Particularly in the drive and transmission technology sector, the pressure to innovate is now stronger than ever before.
A wide spectrum at the 16th CTI Symposium
The 16th CTI Symposium will be a fascinating forum for information and dialogue that covers a wide range of topics. These include:
- Changing mobility and market requirements
- Diversity and complexity of drive and transmission solutions for passenger cars and trucks
- Hybridisation via diverse DHTs (Dedicated Hybrid Transmissions) and add-on solutions with parallel structures
- 48V mild hybrids with various topologies and performance classes
- High power density EV drives and transmissions, high voltage systems
- New AT, DCT, CVT and MT concepts with innovations to boost efficiency and hybridisation
- All-wheel drives, including conventional drive / electric transaxle combinations
- New transmissions and electric drives for trucks and buses
- Batteries: developments in performance and energy density, life expectancy, production and costs
The topics will be covered in an extensive programme that includes around 100 specialist presentations in plenary lectures and 16 parallel sessions.