Flying Electric Vehicle Summit
All around the world activities related to hybrid or even pure electric flying vehicles are taking place. However, no one can find a place where the different actors could meet to:
- learn from each other’s experience;
- present their work and achievements;
- find partners to develop synergies & build new projects;
- join forces to lobby relevant authorities to get support.
FEVS, as the World Flying Electric Vehicle Summit, aims at providing a premier & high quality global platform to foster exchange of views between R&D actors, industry, authorities, end-users and NGO’s in the field.
The event will cover all aspects of flying electric vehicles, i.e. from drones to larger commercial airliners, for so far they transport goods and/or persons.
Among others, the Conference will tackle the following issues :
- Small aircrafts
- Regional transportation
- Commercial airlines
- Prototypes & demonstration
- State of the Art
- Challenges & opportunities
- Commercial and military application
- Energy-storage systems
- Solar possibilities
- Safety & Policy aspects
- How to foster the market to take-off ?