International Conference & Expo on Lithium Batteries, Used Battery & E-Waste Management, EWM India
January 10, 2018 - January 11, 2018
Battery and Recycling Foundation International (BFI) New Delhi, has immense pleasure inviting you to participate in the International Conference & Expo on Lithium Batteries, Used Battery & E-Waste Management ( EWM India- 2018 ) which is to be held January 10th – 11th, 2018, Marriott Resort, Panjim, Goa. INDIA.
EWM India 2018 :
- It will feature Exhibition by Lithium Batteries manufacturers, Users, E Waste Recyclers, Recycling Equipment Manufacturers for E-Wastes, and Batteries, Non Ferrous Metals / Scrap Metals Recyclers – 10th-11th January, 2018
- A two day Conference (January 10th-11th, 2018) will address :
– Country Sector studies by experts from all over the world
– Talks by various Stakeholders, Regulatory authorities & Researchers
– Latest advances in Environmental Sound Technologies.
We expect participation of experts from India, China, Italy, The Philippines, Indonesia,Australia,Switzerland, Canada, Bangladesh, USA, Netherlands, France, Japan, Vietnam , Sri Lanka, Thailand, Cambodia, UAE, and few other countries. One to one discussions will help you further your international cooperation contacts.
We hope that this will also lead to technology exchange programmes & joint venture opportunities among the business community.