- This event has passed.
Lithium Battery Materials & Chemistries 2017
October 31, 2017 - November 1, 2017
The Lithium Battery Materials & Chemistries 2017 conference will provide in-depth coverage on the chemistries, both current and next-generation, that are shaping the future of energy storage. From novel electrode/electrolyte materials to higher-capacity cathode/anode structures, this conference will explore how to economically increase battery energy density.
Topics will include, but are not limited to:
- Current & future lithium battery market overview
- Most recent advancements in lithium-ion technology
- Breakthroughs in next-generation lithium technologies
- Improved battery materials
- Nickel manganese cobalt cathodes
- Silicon anodes
- Novel electrolytes
- Solid-state batteries
Who should attend: Government Regulators; Battery Chemists & Technologists; Chemical, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineers; Material Scientists; Battery Manufacturers; OEMs.