Date: July 16 – 18, 2024
Conference fostering joint development efforts to advance energy storage solutions
Key Event Highlights:
- Entire day of in-depth technical tutorials on solid-state batteries, next-gen anodes and cathodes, battery diagnostics, failure modes and best design practices for cell engineering, securing North American supply chain for gigafactories, etc.
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in automotive applications by subject matter experts from major OEMs, Tier 1 system developers and battery makers
- Latest industry updates on use of energy storage systems in large-scale stationary grid/utility storage applications by subject matter experts from major Utility companies, Tier 1 system developers and providers
- Poster presentations
- Complimentary meals and refreshments
- Plenty of industry networking opportunities
- An evening cocktails reception hosted by Exponent
In an era of radically-accelerating change, Exponent is the only premium engineering and scientific consulting firm with the depth and breadth of expertise to solve your most profoundly unique, unprecedented, and urgent challenges. Event attendees will get an exclusive opportunity to ask questions to their resident battery experts, and enjoy some light appetizers and beverages while networking with industry peers.
Venue: San Jose, CA. USA