Date: May 24 – 25, 2021
This year’s GRAPHENE AUTOMOTIVE 2021 conference is set to become the world’s leading exhibition and conference exclusively for graphene researchers and automotive manufacturers to meet and explore new uses of graphene in automotives, and to address the specific challenges associated with the commercialisation of graphene for use in a multitude of new applications.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Graphene availability, market supply, and demand forecasts
- New markets and the commercialization of graphene automotive applications
- Quality and standardization of graphene materials to meet commercial needs
- New developments in manufacturing processes and material integrationtechniques
- Latest methods, results, and new developments in graphene-based composites
- End-user automotive manufacturer case studies and successful applications
This exhibition and conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders, from researchers and suppliers in the graphene industry, to end user manufacturers, to network and build cross-market relationships and to discuss the latest developments in graphene use in new automotive applications.
Venue: Manchester, UK. Venue to be announced.
Organiser: IQ HUB.