Date: November 4 – 6, 2019
Join us for the second International Battery Production Conference (IBPC) in Braunschweig.
The Battery Lab Factory Braunschweig (BLB) in cooperation with the VDMA Battery Production, the German competence cluster ProZell and Fraunhofer IST invites you to share and discuss your research and innovations in the battery production.
We equally look forward to contributions from industry and academia in the following areas:
- Housing, geometrical shapes and cell types
- Module and pack design and safety
- Electrode production
- Cell assembly
- Production of solid polymer batteries and all solid state batteries
- Formation and aging
- Module and pack production
- Electrode, cell and module diagnostics during production
- Battery production 4.0
- Recycling and sustainability
Venue: Steigenberger Parkhotel, Braunschweig, Germany
Organiser: The Battery LabFactory Braunschweig (BLB) is a research centre of the TU Braunschweig. We investigate and develop electrochemical storage devices from laboratory to pilot plant scale. Our research spectrum covers the entire value chain from material development, electrode and cell manufacturing up to recycling.