Date: November 26 – 27, 2019
The Energy Storage Academy is a training division designed to enable attendees to delve deeper into solutions in smaller groups helped by an experienced professional from the field.
This Masterclass will enable the audience to examine and implement storage from an economic and technical perspective. It has been designed to evaluate different energy storage technologies, identifying profitable niches for storage, and learn how to set up a business case for storage based on past experiences.
- Hear from consultants & researchers specialised in energy storage from UK, France, Singapore, Indonesia and Maldives
- Create a profitable business model for Value Stacking approaches by analysing different revenue streams
- Examine Energy Storage Technologies & Technological Innovations to guarantee reliable electricity
- Evaluate storage technologies and business models for Microgrid projects in Maldives and Indonesia
- Address the technical limits of relying on battery storage for Congestion Management
- Structure local Regulations to incentivise market in order to increase storage deployment
- Analyse different Storage Applications and Services and evaluate which application has the potential to establish itself in a congested city
We have partnered with the Energy Storage Academy who have kindly given our readers a 10% discount to attend their event! Buy a ticket NOW and insert the promotional code PARTNER_ROME
Venue: Hotel Park Royal, Singapore