Date: November 5- 6, 2019
It is estimated that the electric vehicle battery market is now worth £5 billion in the UK. With increasing government investment, now is the time for the industry to make existing technology even more efficient to attract further buy-in.
International EV Batteries 2019 will address the latest engineering design processes and best practice in battery application for a more resilient and cost-effective battery.
With more and more OEMs investing in battery application, benefit by learning more about the latest projects from Jaguar Land Rover, Cummins, Delta Motorsport and Airbus. Explore the challenges they encounter across the lifecycle of the battery from its initial design and manufacture to the end of life process. Not only will you hear from the end users but also the wider supply chain to ensure your organisation improves battery performance and durability.
Discuss the best methods to manage battery use and application with representatives from OEMs, battery manufacturers, battery management systems providers and academic institutions.
Attend this conference to:
- 16+ hours of content on electric vehicle battery development from pioneering users of battery technology including Renault, Aston Martin and Ford Motor Company
- Benefit from the opportunity to network with battery research, design and systems engineers as well as battery management systems experts
- Invest in cost-effective battery technology by gaining insight into the latest cell, module and pack designs
- Hear about pioneering technologies in thermal management to mitigate the risk of thermal runaway
- Learn about the status of battery manufacturing in the UK and the supply chain across the world
Venue: Kia Oval, London, UK
Organiser: IMECHE – Institution of Mechanical Engineers