Date: April 21 – 24, 2024
Join BCI for an Electrifying Experience
You won’t want to miss North America’s premier battery industry event. BCI celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2024, and we’re planning a once-in-a-lifetime convention experience for attendees that prepares us for an exciting second century:
- Insightful speakers and panel discussions on the hottest trending topics
- Forecasts on the future of energy storage in “The Golden Age of Batteries”
- Updates on compelling research underway
- Events to honor the achievements of our industry and members
- A special 100-year celebration on Tuesday evening, April 23rd (6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- Opportunities to network with industry executives and business leaders
This is a milestone you won’t want to miss! Mark your calendar today and be part of history — April 21-24, 2024 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Website: BCI Convention and Powermart Expo
Venue: Fort Lauderdale, FL. USA
Organiser: Battery Council International
Battery Council International (BCI) is a not-for-profit trade association established to promote the interests of the lead battery manufacturing and recycling industry. As the industry’s principal association, BCI’s member services have a global impact. BCI brings together the leading lead battery manufacturers and recyclers in North America and around the world, and establishes technical standards for battery manufacturing and actively promotes workable environmental, health and safety standards for the industry.