Batteries International is a tried and tested way to turn our extensive readership to your advertising advantage.
Distributed to over 90 countries worldwide, read by over 11,000 per quarter, Batteries International is the market leading magazine serving the battery and energy storage business.
For over 30 years it has maintained its position as the definitive and authoritative source of up-to-date information, comment and in-depth analysis on the changing role of batteries and energy storage within the automotive, stationery and industrial power sectors.
Each issue includes:
- Global news round-up
- In-depth features on all aspects of the battery industry including new and promising energy storage applications
- Case studies of advances in battery production to bring high performance, cost effective products to market
- Analysis and forecasts on different markets and technologies from leading experts in the field
- Examination of policy around the world that is enabling investment and growth in battery and energy storage technologies
- Updated round-up and summary of battery conference events around the world
Registered subscribers can receive an electronic copy of the magazine for free — view the current issue now.
Print subscriptions are also available. Please contact us to discuss our subscription options.