20th International Automotive Recycling Congress — IARC20th International Automotive Recycling Congress — IARC https://www.batteriesinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/flag-switzerland-L.jpg 800 800 Batteries International //www.batteriesinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Batteries_International_Favicon.png
Date: June 23 – 25, 2021
Onsite and Virtual
IARC 2021 is the international platform for discussing the latest developments and challenges in automobile recycling, bringing together more than 250 decision-makers in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators, policy-makers and many more.
- Update on new automotive technologies and impact on recycling
- Benefits of the circular economy for car manufacturers and recyclers
- Country reports and updates on new laws and regulations regarding take-back quotas
- Sustainability benefits of automotive recycling
- Reuse & recycling of electrical and electronic components of ELVs
- Next-generation recycling processes and equipment
- Innovations in dismantling, sorting and shredding
- How to recycle new materials used in future cars
- Safe recycling of automotive lithium-ion batteries
- Reuse & refurbishment – What about data security?
- Safety aspects of collection and recycling of electric vehicles
- Round table: Sales of new cars are booming in Asia, but not in Europe! What’s the impact on the recycling markets?
Join us in Geneva at this unique recycling congress!
Venue: InterContinental Geneva.7-9 Chemin du Petit Saconnex, 1209 Geneva, Switzerland
Organiser: ICM AG